- Conform with Security, Safety, Health and Environmental codes of Ingredion and local regulatory requirements related to quality department.
- Drive and implement continuous quality improvement using internal contacts throughout the Ingredion organization.
- Lead quality team to support quality failure investigation by providing analytical solution, and work with cross function teams to address quality issues
- Lead QA team to maintain and improve quality/food safety/non-GMO/Halal management systems by complying with QMS, to conduct internal & external audits, and organize various quality activities.
- Lead investigation of customer complaint or incident related with quality or food safety.
- Lead QC team to closely with QMAS and set up potential new test instrument and method
- Lead implementation of best laboratory practice
- Track quality KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement of quality and measurement system by applying LSS tools in problem solving.
- Encourage innovation culture in quality team to continuously improve the team working efficiency and collaboration across the function.
- Lead and develop quality team to comply with business/personal growth.
- Lead quality team to create “Customer Care” culture.
- Work closely with relevant functions – Production, Engineering/utility, WWT, Supply Chain, Procurement, Regulatory, CSPI and CS for compliance and continuous improvement.
- Maintain a close network with QMAS and QC of other manufacturing locations for expertise or information sharing.
- Work closely with key internal functions – production, CSPI, regulatory, logistics and CS for timely product release or quality issue solving.
- Develop external labs as trusted partner.
- Qualification Requirements:
- Coordinate and receive audit & visit of customer, regulatory, certifying bodies and corporate QA.
- Bachelor degree or higher in a food manufacturing or related background.
- At least ten years of experience in QA/QC role of multinational food companies, supervision experience is required.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP, BRC or FSSC 22000 as minimum. Certified auditor is preferred.
- Strong technical capability to lead test method development.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Quick response
- Strong sense of ownership , teamwork, interpersonal skill and drive for results
- Literate in PC software: Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Good command of English for both of written and spoken
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.