To create the local blend system using different gum products (with or without emulsifier) to meet market and end customers’ application
Drive the mini-stage project to lead the market win being the partner of solution
To provide technical support to the technical, business development and sales teams in China.
China System Business manager
· To provide technical Know-How to the technical, business development and sales teams in China.
· Building and improving technical capability in various applications, including dairy, bakery, confectionery and other potential food segment.
· Interacting with regional and global teams to gather information/technical support & share
· Training and upgrading of technical knowledge of local GTM team
· Developing technical kits independently for supporting local GTM team
· Exploring new technical opportunities with the above functions.
· Keeping up-to-date information on food trends and technology.
· Visiting customers with GTM team regularly
· Organising and delivering technical seminar.
· Conducting trials at customer’s premises.
Agility and Innovation
· To contribute new product development
· Operate and maintain a safe, accident-free laboratory environment. Follow all company safety rules and good laboratory and manufacturing practices in performing job duties.
· Contribute to develop new ideas / concepts for food applications.
· Having clear understanding of the customer’s and market requirements
· Customize the blend system on local application demand.
· Conducting literature searches, preparing information for patent drafting / filing.
· Involve in the single ingredients screening and secure the function/quality spec. for sourcing
· Leading NPD (New product development) procedure driving the long term market/customers’ needs/trend
· Following through and facilitating the new product launch activities to a successful commercialisation stage.
· Work closely with System business team to execute strategies and prioritise projects
· Leading in developing long term and short term technical strategy
· Driving the system Technical team in support of and in alignment with the strategic business goals of the organization, including primary point of contact for customer technical consultation as well as supporting sales and marketing
· Supporting various food applications works in the laboratory / pilot plant.
· At least 8-10 years’ experience in a research and development role across ingredients business, blending technology/experience is a must.
· Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in science based or food related courses.
· Good track records of successful product development / launches.
· Fluent English language skill
· Result Oriented
· Analytical, methodological
· Customer connectivity
· Project management
· Technical Acumen
· Technology Strategy Development
· Scale up technology transfer